Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub

Ryan had his first bath in the baby tub last night. The pictures below show an infant who is less than impressed, but dealing with it. The pictures are a lie. When he started screaming like mad, I stopped taking pictures and started helping Duane. Aunt Susan was there and captured the whole range of emotions (impassive to fury) and I'll post the true pictures later. In the meantime, here are the pictures I took.


BTW - I need to do another shout out to Uncle Kirk and Aunt Susan. I have a feeling there will be many of these in the future. They were over last night so Kirk could install some RAM in our computer, which we are very grateful for. Of course, we're even more grateful for the day-glo cupcakes, the laughs and the patience and love they show our children - especially our attention starved nearly three-year-old. Kirk has the patience of a saint with Wesley. I never thought I'd see the day!

No comments: