Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Not Hungry
Wesley has been on a mini hunger strike since Ryan was born. He just doesn't eat and when he does it isn't at any sort of regular time. It's fairly common for him to not want breakfast until 10:00 or later and then eat something little, lunch is the same story and if we can get him to eat dinner at all, it's nothing short of a miracle. Take today for instance. Wesley did eat breakfast at a decent time, but all he'd eat was a little dish of mandarin oranges. Lunch was also at a good time, but all he ate was a piece of turkey bologna and a slice of American cheese. He did snack on a few animal crackers around 3:00 but that's all he's had all day. When I give him his choices for dinner, he answers, "I'm not hungry right now. I had some of Fluffy's tuna." You may remember that Fluffy is his imaginary cat - so apparently my oldest son is filling up on imaginary tuna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment