Friday, August 01, 2008

It's Been One Week Since He Looked at Me

Sorry...channeling a little Barenaked Ladies there.

Anyhow, we have returned from Ryan's one week appointment. It was fabulous! He was totally relaxed and really impressed the doctor. Here are Ryan's stats

Length (Height): 20 3/4 inches - that's 1/2 an inch longer than when he was born and it puts him in the 80th percentile.

Weight: Ryan was 7 pounds 6 ounces at birth and his hospital release weight was 6 pounds 15 ounces. He weighed in today at 7 pounds 10 ounces which made us and the doctor very happy! He's in the 40th percentile for weight.

In unrelated news, I thought I'd post a few new pictures
Wesley and Fluffy

Aunt Cathy and Ryan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Mommy and Wesley read a book to Ryan

Who does the play gym belong to?

No comments: