Thursday, August 07, 2008

One on One Time

I had some one on one time with Wesley on Monday, and yesterday I got some one on one time with Ryan. Wesley went to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa P. so Ryan and I had the whole day to ourselves. To be honest, I thought I'd get more naps in than I did (I think I got about 20 minutes all day) but it was so nice to be able to focus all my attention on Ryan without worrying about making Wesley jealous. Plus I FINALLY got the laundry put away for the first time in two weeks.


In Wesley news, he is becoming quite the computer kid. Duane was tied up with someone from the cable company last night and I was feeding Ryan, so we let Wesley play on the computer. I got on noggin.com and turned him loose. He watched videos and played games and did online coloring pages. He must have been on there for an hour with only minimal help from us. It made me realize how big he is getting. I can't believe he'll be three in a couple of weeks!!

No comments: