Unfortunately, the Ohio weather has not been cooperating with my new health goals. It has rained 2 out of every three days in June. That's a lot of rain and a lot of days when my walking time is compromised.
I have been bugging Duane about getting a treadmill. I know they are expensive, but I figured a simple, manual collapsible treadmill wouldn't set us back too much. Still, it's been on the back burner, and I've done a lot of pacing in the house to try to hit my step count each day.
The other I saw a $500 electric treadmill on a buy/sell/trade site for only $100 - that's even less than the manual ones I've been looking at! My darling husband consented to me getting it and even went to pick it up for me!
The only issue was where to put it.
And so began a major clean out and reorganization of the toy area off the family room. It took several hours last night, but I now have a working treadmill and zero excuses not to get my steps in every day. Well, zero excuses as long as I can keep the kids off it.
No comments:
Post a Comment