Tonight we attending the first ever concert on the lawn and food truck dinner at our church. The boys were excited about the food truck part at least.
 |
| Do you know this kid? His face sure rings a bell. |
 |
| My little ding-a-lings |
Duane and I really enjoyed the band, but the kids had pretty much no use for the evening once the food was gone. Oh! Wesley did scream bloody murder because a bird pooped on him for the first time, so that was a bonus. And there was a passing rain shower when no rain had been in the forecast. It only halted things for about 10-15 minutes though.
 |
| Wesley used my hat to shelter himself from the rain while Dad went to get the umbrella |
 |
| Ryan hid under Wesley's chair |
 |
| Much better with a little shelter. |
 |
| What a dude! |
There are going to be two more concerts at our church this summer and I really want to go, but maybe I'll let the boys take a little something to keep them interested so I can hear all the music instead of just 3/4 of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment