Monday, June 08, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not stop at my favorite bakery to pick up a scone for breakfast and also leave with a piece of pie for a little snack later in the day. That would mean I have a lack of self control.
I have not been feeling terribly, horribly guilty that my father got really sick after watching my kids for a week.
I did not receive a care package of snacks from my friend in California and immediately start wondering where I would hide them from Ryan.
I did not have to feign interest in a book-based movie that Wesley wanted us to watch on family movie night. And even if that were true, I didn't silently wish he'd just be quiet about all the ways the book was different. And I know there's no way I do the same thing when I am the one who has read the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment