Monday, April 20, 2015

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not send Duane a text one night even though I KNEW his phone was on the kitchen counter and not with him. And I certainly wasn't confused when I kept hearing the text alert and it wasn't coming from my phone.

I know I did not ask the hubby of one of my best friends to meet me at the furniture store so he could look over the furniture I want to buy and then help me pick out paint colors. That would be a little weird, right?

I certainly didn't finish a 5K one morning, then go home and immediately eat a donut. Didn't happen.

I was not mildly jealous when Ryan woke up one weekend morning and crawled in bed with Duane instead of snuggling with me in my chair like he does almost every weekend.

No comments: