Friday, April 17, 2015

Breakfast Choices

Ryan doesn't eat a lot of meat. Pretty much just nuggets, grilled or sautéed chicken that he can dip in BBQ sauce, and an occasional piece of pork (also in sauce). Oh! And bacon! He also refuses eggs in any form.

Wesley is a total carnivore - pork, beef, elk, chicken. At the very least he'll try it. He loves bacon and sausages though. And he loves eggs.

Why am I telling you this? To put the following conversation in perspective.

Wesley turned to Ryan over breakfast and asked, "If you HAD to choose one for breakfast - a big plate of eggs and bacon, or a big plate of eggs and sausage - which would you choose?"

"Definitely the eggs and bacon," Ryan answered.

"But you don't like eggs! And you'd have to eat them!" Wesley cried triumphantly.

"No I wouldn't," was Ryan's calm reply. "I'd let them sit on the plate and get cold while I slammed all the bacon."

Well, the boy know what he likes.

No comments: