Monday, April 13, 2015

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not march in place for a good part of the evening just so I could meet my 10,000 steps on a day it was raining too much to walk outside.

There is no way a small part of me was a a teeny bit glad when Wesley stepped on a Lego in his bare feet because that meant he got an idea of what it's like when he doesn't clean up the toy area.

I know I didn't buy a bag of pistachios to use in a couple of recipes only to end up eating nearly the entire bag before I had time to bake.

I have not planned my entire living room, new curtains and paint color included, around furniture that we have picked out but aren't even close to buying yet. And I don't go to furniture store to "visit" it.

I was not a wee bit proud of myself for walking 3.5 miles in about 40 minutes. I'm way too lazy to be impressed by something like that.

I did not look at a nice, healthy smoothie recipe and think to myself, "Wow, I bet that would be good with a little rum or vodka in it."

I did not misplace my earbuds only to later find them "put away" in the toothpick container in the spice cupboard. That would have made perfect sense, right?

No comments: