Monday, April 06, 2015

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not go a shopping spree for warm weather clothes and still managed to spend an extra 20 minutes on a work morning trying to figure out what to wear because it isn't warm enough for the clothes I bought. That would make no sense.

I did not honestly forget how old my youngest child was. And I didn't alternately convince myself that he was 6, 7, and 8 within a 2 minute time frame.

When I overheard Wesley tell Ryan to stay out of a certain folder because it was full of his private stuff, my first reaction was not "I've got to get my hands on that folder!" I must be more mature than that.

I did not decide to completely opt out of dying Easter eggs this year just because I didn't want to be stuck figuring out what to do with all the hard boiled eggs the kids won't eat. That would have been a bit selfish since the kids enjoy it so much.

I know I wasn't so tired one night that I went to sleep on the couch, but set an alarm to wake me up when it was time to send the kids (and myself) to bed.

No comments: