Friday, January 09, 2015

The Wait is Over

It's here! It's here! Wesley's LEGO Ewok Village is here!  He has been saving up for this LEGO set for a good eight months and he finally saved enough. We ordered it online earlier this week and it arrived this evening.


I was at work when he discovered it in the front seat of Duane's cart, but I'm pretty sure I could hear his excited scream from several miles away.

The boys got right to work on the new set. Translation: Wesley put the characters together and got his little brother to do all the hard stuff. Oh, and Wesley micromanages Ryan in the process.




I'm so thankful they have something new to keep them occupied while the temperatures dip into the negative numbers again this weekend. If only it had been here for yesterday's snow day things would have been perfect.

No comments: