Monday, January 05, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
There is no way 41 year old me enjoyed roller skating one afternoon as much as 14 year old me did. And there is also no way I enjoyed it as much (if not more than my kids.)
I did not do an "accent nail" on my manicure, only to have one of my best friends point out that I was accenting my middle finger and ask if I was trying to send a message.
I did not start dreading the end of my vacation and get that sick to your stomach "Sunday night and I haven't started my homework" feeling when I still had two days off to enjoy.
I did not give my children the "old" fries at a fast food restaurant and save the fresh, hot fries for myself. Nope. Never happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment