On the way to school the other day Ryan said he'd really like to "go to another state - or China."
"Well, you aren't going to another state this year, but maybe next year we'll go to South Carolina," I answered. Then I asked, "Why China?"
I figured Ryan would say something about reading about China in a book, or learning about China at school, or even that Aunt Cathy speaks Chinese. I never expected his answer.
"'Cause that's where they make all the toys!" he said cheerfully.
"Um...why do you say that?" I asked.
"Well, when people bring stuff in for share and we get to ask questions, most of the time someone asks where the share thing was made. Most of the toys are made in China, so I want to go there!"
I know he's envisioning some gigantic Santa style workshop full of toys, not the factories that actually produce them. But, he does kind of have a point.
No comments:
Post a Comment