Monday, May 05, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
There is no way I got something out of the freezer to start thawing and then forgot to put back in the refrigerator and found it on the counter 14 hours later, forcing me to dig through the freezer one morning before work to see what we could throw together for dinner that night.
I did not refuse to pick my kids up at school and made them take the bus home on a day I took off work just because going to the school for pick up would have severely cut into my "me time."
I did not go buy a cup of coffee with cream at a coffee shop just because we were out of milk and actually going to the grocery store seemed like more work (even if it would have been less money)
I did not deny my kids an opportunity to go hang out at their cousins house and make them work at the church garage sale set up because I wanted them to start learning about service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment