Monday, February 25, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not get home after being gone most of the day and have a moment of feeling guilty that Sanders had been in his kennel so long before I remember that he is gone.
I do not like the snuggles that Ryan bestows after a temper tantrum almost as much as I hate the tantrums themselves.
I did not find chocolate muffins that list zucchini and carrot as the first two ingredients and are high in fiber. And even if I did find such a wonder food, I know I have not been offering them to the boys every time they turn around. And even if I do, it certainly isn't because I have very nearly convinced myself that they count as a vegetable.
I did not consider it my mommy duty to eat all the popcorn pieces Ryan decided were "too yucky." And there is no way it was because they were the pieces that were drenched in butter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment