Monday, February 04, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not avoid the vending machines at work even though I REALLY wanted chocolate just because I didn't want to have to run the gauntlet of kids and teens during the after school hours.
I have not started checking to make sure my cat Sanders is breathing every time I walk by him sleeping in his kitty bed. That would be kind of morbid.
There is no way I have surpassed my step goal on my pedometer every single day since moving into the new house. I'm sure I'm lazier than that.
I do not feel a little guilty every time it snows because we have only taken the kids sledding once this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment