Monday, December 03, 2012

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not see a bag on the seat of my car and think "Oh, how sweet! Duane left me a little surprise" before remembering that it was the toothbrush and floss I got at the dentist office that morning.

I did not take the kids to eat at the Target food court when the three of us went shopping because it seemed easier than trying to take them to more than one place that evening.

I did not get through 98% of the move without injuring myself, only to pull something in my back and nearly render myself immobile while reaching for the shampoo in the shower.

I did not allow Ryan to make, and attempt to eat, a hot sauce sandwich for dinner one night.

No comments: