Monday, December 17, 2012

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not find myself at loose ends the entire day I left my phone at home. Nope. Didn't happen.

I know I didn't mess up the salted caramel sauce I was making as a gift for Ryan's teachers less than 12 hours before having to give said gift. And if I did, there is no way I packaged it up anyhow and passed it off as caramel syrup instead.

I certainly didn't forget to pack Wesley's lunch and not remember it until I was heading out the door that morning. Even if I did, I know I didn't shoot down Wesley's idea that someone could bring it to school later and tell him, "You can eat a hot lunch or be hungry. It doesn't matter to me." Yeah, I would never do that.

There is no way I have cried big fat tears every day for the past week. And it certainly hasn't gotten to the point where my oldest son is asking me to please not cry around him.

No comments: