Monday, December 10, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have not suddenly blanked out about our living arrangements and started reaching for things where they would be at our old house. And I know I don't get annoyed when I don't find said item where my subconscious thinks it should be.
I did not go out with a friend and tell myself I was only going to have hot chocolate, only to order and eat every bite of a decadent sundae.
There is no way that Ryan, has become such a streaker at home that I felt it was necessary to remind him to keep his clothes on at my library party.
I did not actually hit the dance floor at my work party. And if I did, there's no way I blamed it on Wesley needing a dance partner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment