Remember a week or so ago when Ryan was lying about his age? Well, the transformation from 4-year-old to teenager continued last night.
Duane was building something out of one of the Lego kits the boys got for Christmas and Ryan was watching him intently.
"What's the f*&#?" he asked.
"What?" Duane asked. "What did you say?"
Ryan replied "What the f*&#?"
Duane handled it better than I would have and told Ryan, "I don't think that is what you mean to say and that is not a nice word. You should say something else. Next time you say it there will be an issue" So Ryan said something else and that was that.
Later that night Ryan was sitting on my lap and ... shall we say caused some vibrations.
"UGH! Ryan! Did you just toot on me?
Ryan looked at me, grinned and said, "Yep!"
Before bed I asked Ryan when he got so big.
"Today," he replied matter of factly.
Let's see, dropped the f-bomb in front of dad and his grandparents, broke wind and found it funny and "obviously" knows more than mom. I'd say he's about fourteen years old and trapped in a four year olds body.
1 comment:
ha ha ha! Love that boy!
Post a Comment