Sunday, February 12, 2012

You Know You Live With Boys....

You know you live with boys when:

  • burping and farting are the height of humor in your house (Mommy: Please don't do that. Wesley: But that was just my fake burp.  Mommy: It's still disgusting.  Wesley: I know!)

  • you constantly have to tell your three year old to get his hands out of his pants. (Ryan: I was just checking it, Mommy)

  • your special Mommy power was the ability to put together a five piece Megazord without the instructions.

  • wedgies, power slams, and noogies are common ways your children show affection.

  • ketchup is a food group (I know I am stereotyping here, but I don't know any girls that are like this)


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Harper might be able to show you a thing or two! She does a fine job of encouraging Michael's boyishness...

Pam said...

So true! And in the summer we have the pleasure of them peeing on your plants in the garden. I'm pretty sure girls don't do that ;-)