Monday, February 27, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not spend several minutes cursing at my camera because I couldn't get the charger to plug in, only to discover I was trying to use the wrong charger. Never happened.
I know I didn't totally geek out over starting the new Anne Rice book.
Speaking of geeking out, there is no way I geeked out about the Hunger Games movie and bought my tickets a full month before opening day.
There is no way I suddenly became that old, uncool mom/librarian at work when a middle school girl came up to the desk and asked for a CD by a certain band and I had absolutely no idea who she was talking about.
I would have never asked Duane to make a "choice" of attending a PTA meeting on my behalf next month or standing in line at a bookstore (same night, same time) to get a book autographed by a writer I am convinced is my BFF (she just doesn't know it yet). Wow, that certainly didn't sound stalkerish, did it? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment