Monday, February 13, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not forget to send spare clothes for Ryan to the grandparent's house. That would have been tempting fate with a newly potty trained three year old.
There is no way I lost the key fob to my remote start on the van the day before we got snow for only the second time this winter. The timing of that would have just been cruel.
I did not feel seriously less stressed and a million times better after I forced myself to exercise on a night I didn't want to - it would have been almost ironic for someone who hates exercise to admit that.
I did not tell Ryan that the reason he didn't like carrots before was because he was a baby - but now that he's a big boy, he should love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment