Monday, July 11, 2011
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I do not start watching the clock every (work) day around 4:00 and start counting the minutes until I see my boys. And by 6:30, I'm not counting the minutes until bed! :-)
I did not start crying one morning because it's been years since I've seen one of my very best friends (who moved across country) and I'm not sure when I'll see her again.
I certainly did not enjoy every moment of peace and quiet that resulted from sending one of the boys upstairs to "have some alone time."
I have not started calling Ryan "Scarface" since he has a big scratch running from forehead to nose on the side of his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Very best Friend, I miss you too. I think we need to have a birthday party this year, maybe the weekend between our birthday's I will start looking at air fare $$
Luv ya ;)
Post a Comment