Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Go Team!


Forget about all those Buckeye troubles. Who cares that the Blue Jackets can't get a winning season. Doesn't matter at all that the Browns have yet another new coach. There is a new team in town! Team Brothers! That's what Wesley and Ryan named themselves this morning as they helped each other pick out clothes, find the toys they wanted to take to their grandparents and generally ran around the house.

There was no fighting over who got to the car first this morning - Team Brothers won! No fighting over who got which donut - Team Brothers shares! This team played with practically no fighting all day. They ate their dinner and dessert and (as of this post) no punches have been thrown. Talk about a dream team.

I think it's time to resurrect my high school cheerleader self, break out the pom-poms and chant, "Go team go!"

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I wonder if there is any way I can subliminally transfer this idea to my children - though they'd have to be Team Siblings, or Team M, I guess!