Monday, October 06, 2008

What a Blast!

Duane and I went out to celebrate my birthday last night and we had a terrific time! Dinner out was delicious and the show we saw was out of this world. If you live in or around central Ohio, I have to recommend you go see the Shadowbox production of Jesus Christ Superstar. The guy that plays Judas (Brandon) is amazing! Even though I didn't care for JT's Jesus at first, I was in tears by the time he was done singing Gethsemane. Tom and Jerrod were perfect as the priests and in an inspired bit of casting, a woman (Stephanie) was cast as Pontius Pilate. All I can say is WOW!!! I want to go see it again! It's really simple staging, but so good!

Grandma and Grandpa P. babysat the boys while we partied. This morning when I got Wesley up just before 7:00, he asked if Grandma and Grandpa were still there. I told him no, because it was morning. "But I didn't sleep yet!" he protested. Guess he should have gone to bed earlier.

Totally off topic - we had a little case of the pot calling the kettle black today. Ryan was gumming his stuffed monkey's ear while we were in the car today. Wesley looked over at him and sighed, "Ryan, toys are not for chewing on!" Humm...wonder if Wesley realizes how much he sucks his bear's tag!

No comments: