Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Way Too Personal Hygiene

I don't think it bodes well for our future that Wesley has some interesting personal hygiene habits.
  • Whenever Wesley actually uses the potty and flushes, he sticks his head in the toilet. I try to get him to stop, but he answers, "But Mom, it's very interesting!"
  • This morning I wet Wesley's hair down to comb it, but first, I showed him his wet and spiky 'do in the mirror. He laughed at his funny hair, but quickly turned serious and said, "Mom, I don't want funny hair. I want good hair!" I see visions of hair gel and a pocket comb in his future.
  • We can't get this kid to quit trying to drink his bath water. Um, YUCK!!!

He'll grow out of all that, right?

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Heather! You won the second Wondertime subscription on my blog giveaway. Please share your info when you get a chance so I know where to have your magazine sent. You'll love it!

Kate said...

I'm still waiting for Colin to quit sticking his finger where it's stinky. What is up with that????