Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rainy Day Laughs

After a beautiful spring day yesterday, we're back to cooler temperatures and rain. I took a day off work to get my car fixed today. It's probably a good thing too - Wesley was not in the best of moods when he woke up. I was trying to get his coat on him so we could get out the door, but he was having none of it. He plopped himself on the couch and told me in no uncertain terms, "Mommy, I've having a bad mood!"



His bad mood didn't last too long. We went to the big library to spend some time while we waited for the car. One the way to the library we played a game of "what does the _____ say?" Once we exhausted all the animals I could think of, I asked Wesley what Mommies say. His answer? "I love you." Coincidentally, that's what Wesley reported Daddies say too.Wesley passed a great hour coloring and going up and down the steps while Mommy watched.



In other Wesley news, we ordered the furniture for someone's big boy dinosaur room last night. It should come in about a week, which means we're actually going to have working on the room. I think he'll really love having a new room, but I'm a little worried about it. Not to fear - I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's Sooooo cool he's getting a dinosaur room. Let me know if you want any dinos painted anywhere. I could do an edwina or bernard most, whatever. If Colin gets a new room it's going to be space or dinosaurs.

Heather said...

Careful, I may take you up on that offer!