I have had a rotten cold since Thursday. I managed about half a day at work before the department kicked me out. I stayed home sick yesterday too, which turned out to be a good call since we are now officially in "Blizzard 08" according to all the news casts. I can almost breathe through my nose again and my head doesn't feel like it's going to pop, so I guess I'm on the mend.
After being home sick for the last day and a half, I almost dread being snowed in this weekend. I know Wesley is getting restless and tired of being inside. The problem is, he doesn't like snow. He hates getting it on his boots, he won't walk in it and he takes his mittens off within 2 minutes of having them on. Translated this means that isn't a day of fun in the snow in our future. No snowmen or sledding (not that we have a sled), just too much tv. Maybe I'll force him out for a little this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment