Wesley is getting worse and worse to wake up in the morning. This morning I told him that it was time to get up. "But this is my pillow," he said without opening his eyes. I agreed that it was. "I'm laying on it!"
Wesley looked at our kitchen clock this morning and noticed that one of the hands was on the 10. "It's 10:00!" he said. I tried to explain that since one hand was on the 10 and one was on the 8 it was 10 till 8. "10 8:00"
I was filling my water bottle up at the refrigerator this morning. Wesley was watching me so I told him that I was drinking lots of water because it is good for our baby. "Where is our baby?" he asked. I reminded him that our baby was in my tummy. He wanted to look at my tummy and then told me that he was going to give our baby "nice, healthy snacks."
No comments:
Post a Comment