Things started off quite well, as you can see. Grandma and I put the first few eggs in the dye and we waited for a few minutes to take them out. Once Wesley could see how pretty the eggs were when they came out of the dye, it was all over. He couldn't put them in fast enough. He practically threw the eggs in the dye (and it didn't matter if there was already another egg in the cup), and tossed them onto the paper towel lined plate to dry. I cringed with each "CRACK" I heard. I think we lost about half a dozen eggs to Wesley's enthusiasm, but he had a great time. Wesley's favorite colors to use were green and blue. We even made a green egg with his name on it.
Wesley shows off his newly colored hands. If there was audio with this picture, you'd hear him shouting, "My hands are geen! They're geen!"
Dying Easter eggs is thirsty work! Good thing there was some chocolate milk nearby!
After we were done with the eggs, Wesley wanted to hand them out to everyone. You can see that even Stinky Bear got a visit from the Wesley Bunny.




No comments:
Post a Comment