I have been trying to pack for our vacation a little bit each day so I am not running around like a mad woman Friday night. I had NO IDEA how much stuff we were going to have to take to accommodate Wesley. Let's see, there's the booster seat, high chair cover, stroller, pack and play, diapers, wipes, swim diapers, toys, books, a few things of toddler food, all his clothes plus the things Duane and I need to pack. I have realized that Wesley has way too many toys and a better wardrobe than me. I have 10 outfits packed in his suitcase and he still has tons to wear.
unfortunately I am also reaching the point where I've packed just about all I can ahead of time. Most of the things left are things we'll need in the car or in the hotel on the way to the beach. I'm going to need a vacation to recover from my packing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment