Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Warm Weather Wear

Now that I am back at work, the weather has decided to turn absolutely beautiful. It's even supposed to climb into the 80's by the end of the week. Perfect shorts weather. The problem? The only shorts I own are pre-Wesley shorts which I have zero chance of fitting into. Shopping for shorts ranks right up there with shopping for bathing suits, so I have spent today wondering if I still have my maternity shorts. As much as I hate to admit it, those were some comfy shorts and I would not be above wearing them (at least until I feel like trying on clothes). I plan on digging through my dresser tonight and I am really really hoping to find them. How sad is that!?

1 comment:

Kate said...

OMG!! I had the same thoughts exactly. Maybe I'll just suffer in my jeans all summer. UGH!