Friday, May 26, 2006

Gotta Hand It to Ya!


Wesley has discovered a new way to get someone to give him what he wants. He hands it to them - literally. It started a week ago when he went to aerobics with Grandma H. She gave him a couple of veggie puffs, put the lid on the container and started her exercises. A few minutes later, Wesley crawled over to her with the container of puffs. He took her hand and put the container in it. Grandma caught on right away. Today he tried the same trick with me, except instead of handing me something to eat, he handed me the TV remote! I thanked him, but told him that we were not watching any more Noggin this morning. He tried again and although I knew exactly what he wanted, I'm not a total pushover! What a smart boy (if I do say so myself!)

No comments: