Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day

In addition to being Memorial Day, today is Wesley's nine month birthday - or as I like to say "He's now been out as long as he was in!" We celebrated today by introducing Wesley P. to two very important P's - the park and a pool! Duane and I took Wesley to a nice little park near Grandma and Grandpa H.'s house today. Wesley LOVED the swings (of course) and he really liked the little bouncy horses. Once again, he hated the slide. He didn't even like it when I went down the slide with him on my lap. Oh well, hopefully that will come in time.

The pool was a big hit. There has never been any doubt in our minds that we have a total waterbaby on our hands. This was just a little inflatable baby pool, but he was a happy happy boy in it. We bought him some squirty fish and a little fishing net too. I think he could have stayed in there all day. Bless his heart, he didn't even mind having sunblock put on him. I can't wait to see him in the big pool at Grandma and Grandpa P.'s!

No comments: