Monday, January 27, 2014

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not go to the eye doctor for the first time in 2.5 years and discover that I no longer need reading glasses, but bifocals instead.

I did not get annoyed with my husband because he doesn't search for and compare items on websites in the same way I do. And the fact that he uses the "wrong" browser, certainly didn't compound my annoyance.

I did not accuse my husband of torturing me when he started baking a cake for friend when I have been craving the same kind of cake for more than a week.

I did not sign up to take two dozen cupcakes to a Cub Scout event. And even if I did, I did not refuse to make anything from a mix or a plain cupcake, telling myself that fancy schmancy cupcakes would be much better. 

I did not sit on my rear end and read books all day long on a snowy Sunday afternoon. That would have been entirely too perfect and too much like a dream day for me. 

No comments: