Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dreading the Water Bill

Last night was Ryan's turn to shower first. Duane got Ryan's towel ready and went back downstairs as soon as he heard the water start.

About twenty minutes later, Duane and I realized the shower was still running. What five-year-old willingly takes a shower that lasts twenty minutes? I mean, I understand that Ryan is so skinny that he has to run around the shower to get wet, but twenty minutes? And how does this bode for us when Ryan reaches his teen years? Good grief! We'll never have any hot water in house.

To compensate for his little brother, Wesley took the shortest shower imaginable. I don't think he was in there much longer than 4 minutes - and Wesley has hair!

Of course, maybe that's all the hot water that was left.  I'm just glad I take my showers in the morning.

No comments: