Monday, January 13, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I certainly did not have to channel my inner Sherlock Holmes when we received an email birthday party invitation and I had no idea who the birthday boy was, or which of my children was being invited. And I know we aren't sending the proper child even though I may or may not have ever met the birthday boy.
There is no way I had to send my oldest son back to bed at 4:30 in the morning because he work up and wanted to work on an art project that involved banging on a stapler and turning on all the lights so he could (noisily) look for the Scotch tape.
I did not, in January, make cookies using leftover Halloween candy the boys had.
I most certainly did not give myself a paper cut on the lip when I was trying to discretely spit a piece of gum into a piece of scrap paper.
I know I do not have two boxes of Girl Scout cookies from last year in my freezer, even as cookie season for this year is upon us.
It did not take three months and a service appointment for a different (minor) issue for us to discover that, yes, I do have heated seats in my truck and to learn how to turn them on. And there is no way we uncovered this important information AFTER the subzero temperatures hit our city and froze my rear end on the leather seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment