Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Saturday

I had to work yesterday, but the boys and Duane had a busy, nice summer Saturday. It started with an early morning tee ball game (which I got to see about 10 minutes of before heading to work) and continued with a graduation party for a cousin. 

The graduate, B., is actually the oldest daughter of Duane's cousin. They live about 45 minutes away and we don't get to see them often so the boys don't really know them. But that didn't keep Ryan from being totally infatuated with B. before the party started. All Friday evening he carried around her picture from the announcement and talked about going to see her.


They swam and jumped on a trampoline and had a great time. I am so sorry I missed it.

I had wanted to take the boys to a nearby park for an outdoor movie last night, but they seemed a little tuckered out. We stayed home and watched "Finding Nemo" instead.



Well, Ryan made it through most of the movie

No comments: