I am starting to thing it will be a miracle if I survive the summer. I thought working two nights a week would give me a bit of a break, but instead I'm starting to feel like I don't know which way is up. On the bright side, I am getting to do a lot of different things with the kids.
Yesterday we started the morning with (another) trip to the vet. Our cat Sadie is has some sort of infection and they are trying to get it all figured out. After the vet, we headed up to the zoo for some animals, playtime and a picnic. We hung out for about 3 hours and had a pretty good time.
.JPG) |
| The boys got an up close view of the tiger |
.JPG) |
| Climbing on the tiger statue |
.JPG) |
| Wesley riding the warthog (I love alliteration) |
After the zoo we went to the park for awhile - just in case they had any excess energy they still needed to burn off.
.jpg) |
| Ryan on the "warped leaves." Maybe we're letting him watch a little too much Ninja Warrior |
.jpg) |
| My little mountain climber |
And just in case all that wasn't enough, we met up with Duane's cousin and his wife for dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't get to actually talk to them much - each of the boys had to go to the bathroom twice and Wesley ended up getting sick while we were there (thankfully, in the bathroom). We're pretty sure he was just overly hungry and ate too fast. Speaking of eating, Ryan ate a ton of fried jalapeno coins - just sliced, fried jalapenos. Yep, he's my kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment