Monday, June 25, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I am not slightly annoyed that my cat suddenly seems to prefer Duane over me.
I was not horrified to learn that Ryan shut one of our cats in his toybox. And there's no way I was even more relieved that Wesley rescued the cat and tattled on his brother.
There is no way Wesley said "Dammit!" after dropping his stuff in the grass. Even if he did, we certainly didn't tell him that he could use any of Thor's sayings from Super Hero Squad instead of cuss words. Could be interesting.
I did not ignore my husband's warnings about heading down a steep bank into a ravine with sandals on and end up sliding down the last part of the path on my stomach. And I certainly didn't feel the need to confess he was right just because I was worried he'd notice the scrapes on my knees, elbow and stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment