I feel like the blog has been very heavy on Ryan stories lately, but I can't help it, he's just too cute at this age!
Being the mom of two boys, I have learned that once the shorts go on for the season, the legs become covered in scrapes, cuts and bruises for the rest of the summer. At no time will either of them have clear, healthy looking legs until it's time to unearth the long pants again.
Apparently Ryan has also noticed this phenomenon, but he isn't quite sure what to make of it. He notices a scrape on his leg, will ignore it for a few days and then notice a new scrape in a different place after the first one has healed. Ryan has new theory for what's going on - he isn't getting new scrapes, the original ones are jumping around on his legs. He has jumping scrapes.
I asked him if he had jumping bruises too, but he empatically told me that only scrapes can jump. Silly mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment