It's taken 16 months, but Wesley is officially "done" with his brother. He told Aunt Susan that he didn't want a baby anymore. He's told me that too. In fact, today he told me that Ryan needed to live with Grandma W. so it can just be Mommy, Daddy and Wesley at our house. He's been hurting his little brother too - jumping on his toes, biting him, pinching his fingers in the door, pushing him down, etc. I'm about at my wit's end.
I was so frustrated by Wesley's behavior towards his brother that I actually played the Santa Card today. You know, the ol' "Do I need to call Santa and tell him NOT to come to our house this year?" It may have been early to play it, but it worked! Wesley immediately started saying that he LOVES babies and likes having one at his house. Perhaps I need to put Mr. Claus on speed dial.
No comments:
Post a Comment