Monday, November 02, 2009

Not Me Monday


Following the lead of My Charming Kids, it's another "Not Me Monday!"



There's no way I worried I forgot something for 30 minutes of my morning commute just because it was "too easy" to get out the door.

I did not tear the house apart looking for a piece of cute stationary just because I had to write a note to Wesley's preschool teachers. And if I did spend that much time and energy searching, I certainly wouldn't have been really bummed out that I didn't find any.



I was not the person who made "Gingerbread Zombie Victim" cookies to take to work. That would have been in questionable taste, even if it was Halloween. And if it was was, I certainly wouldn't be posting pictures of them.

I know I did not feel guilty because I was on the desk schedule at work on my day off. Why would I waste time feeling guilty about something that was not my fault.

It couldn't have been me who accidentally buckled her youngest child's lower lip in his car seat harness. Seriously. Don't even ask.


I would never plop Wesley in front of the computer while Ryan was napping, just so I could take nap too. And if I did do that, I certainly didn't wake up totally well rested and not guilty at all.

No comments: