Wesley was a HUGE help with the tree this year. I'll admit, Duane and I are a little picky about
our tree decorations and I was pretty worried about how Wesley's "help" would turn out. It actually turned out really really well. He was super careful about where to hang the ornaments. When it was done, he stepped back, looked at it with a critical eye, and determined that one particular ornament needed moved. Of course, a few minutes later he decided it looked better where he had it the first time.We're just going to take it easy this evening. We've got a movie on the t.v. and macaroni and cheese in the oven. Ryan helped make the mac and cheese. Well, he stood on the stool and said, "chee" over and over until I gave him a few cubes of the cheese. Guess we can add another word to the list of things he can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment