Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me Monday


I did not have a running "conversation" with Wesley's bear (with Wesley doing the bear's voice) for half an hour for the sole purpose of trying to keep Wesley awake on the ride home. I'd never do that!

I certainly didn't spend most of the morning craving a scone, but was too lazy to walk to the bakery across the street to get one. That would have been self torture.

I couldn't have driven along oblivious to my cell phone ringing because I thought the ring tone was background music to the audio book I was listening to. Not only would that have been embarrassing, it also would have been a very "blond" moment.

I did not load up my ipod with Christmas music even though I NEVER listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.

I did not burst into tears after seeing a deer that had been hit by a car but was still alive and trying (failing) to stand up. I did not call my mom and ask her to call someone to help the deer. I did not cry again after hearing that the deer died before my step-dad reached it to help.

I know I didn't make the "Santa won't come to our house" threat before Thanksgiving even arrives.

There's no way I packed leftovers from the freezer for my lunch when I couldn't even remember what meal they were from.

No comments: