Wesley has been in rare form today. We were at Target when he did something (I don't remember what) to which I responded, "Wesley, you are so funny." Wesley answered, "I'm not funny, but I do tell a good joke!" I didn't have the heart to tell him that his jokes aren't that good either!
This evening I caught Ryan sitting on a couch eating a crayon. Yes, I did say 'eating a crayon.' I ran over and snatched it. Wesley watched the commotion and said, "Now his poop will change colors!" Maybe I'll let Duane change that diaper, just in case Wesley is right.

Finally, as I type this Wesley has a magnetic fishing pole he is playing with. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was fishing for his dinner. First he caught a fish (which he doesn't like), then a bone, then he finally caught a pepperoni pizza. You know what they say, "if you teach a man to fish....."
No comments:
Post a Comment