I had the worst dream I have ever had in my entire life last night. I dreamt someone kidnapped Wesley. And it wasn't a random nabbing off the street. The guy in my dream was essentially stalking our family. We knew he was going to take Wesley. He told us he was going to take Wesley. It didn't matter what precautions we took, I knew in the way that you only know in dreams, that Wesley would eventually be taken.
In my dream we were living in some other house with a FANTASTIC front porch. We were having a party because a circus parade was going to go down our street. And the &%*@! managed to take Wesley right off the front porch in the middle of everything. It was horrific. And the one image I remember so clearly from the dream is Stinky Bear/Carr lying on the steps and we all know that Wesley would never leave Stinky Bear.
I woke up in an absolute panic. Duane calmed me down and I went into Wesley's room to crawl into bed with him for a little bit. He didn't stir, but it did my heart a world of good.
Guess who is checking out books on safety and stranger danger on Monday?
No comments:
Post a Comment