Friday, November 09, 2007

Training Time

Wesley and I went to the conservatory with Grandma H. this afternoon. They have a special exhibit of garden railroads called "Enchanted Express." We thought Wesley would enjoy seeing them and we were definitely correct! From the moment we stepped in the first room, Wesley was enthralled. Many of the trains were suspended from the ceiling, which is why he's looking up in the picture.



In addition to the trains, there were beautiful miniatures of famous buildings, all made out of natural materials. It was a great time Wesley dropped a full bottle of juice in the gift shop. The plastic top shattered and every drop of juice ended up on the floor. Everyone was super nice about it but I was mortified! Wesley just looked at the puddle and said "The juice is on the floor." Thank you Captain Obvious! But check out his patented innocent look. You could almost believe he didn't spill anything.

We left pretty quickly after that. Wesley said goodbye to everyone and I taught him to say "I made a big mess," which he promptly told the ticket ladies and the security guard. They laughed, so I guess they'll let us back in the building.



No comments: